Dino Lingo: Armenian for Kids Deluxe SetDino Lingo
Dino Lingo Armenian for Kids learning program teaches the most common 200 Armenian words and phrases. The Deluxe Set includes 6 DVDs, 150 Flashcards, 10 posters, Vocabulary book, Activity book, Coloring book, Animals picture dictionary, Flag poster, World map, Progress chart & report, Dinosaur plush toy, 2 finger puppets and a pack of 8 crayons.
- DVD 1 – Let’s Count: Numbers and colors / 35 min.
- DVD 2 – Let’s Eat: Food, fruit and vegetables / 35 min.
- DVD 3 – Let’s Play: Toys, house items, vehicles / 35 min.
- DVD 4 – Let’s Jump: Verbs, actions and nature / 35 min.
- DVD 5 – Let’s Learn: Family, body parts, and clothes / 35 min.
*BONUS DVD 6 – Let’s Dance: Kinesthetic Learning through Song & Dance / 40 min.
*Daily conversations, greetings and animals are included in all DVDs.
- Armenian Learning Flashcards teach the most common 150 words in Armenian. Flashcard Set Categories are Numbers, Colors, Food, Fruit and Vegetables, House Items, Body Parts, Family, Clothes, Vehicles, Nature, Animals, and Greetings.
- Armenian Posters teach the most common 150 words on 10 posters. All the words are written in Armenian. Poster Set Categories are Numbers, Colors, Food, Fruit and Vegetables, House Items, Body Parts, Clothes, Vehicles, Nature, and Animals.
- Armenian Vocabulary Book is considered as a guidebook for the DVDs. It is designed in a way that parent can follow each lesson through the book. The book has colorful animations and subtitles. All the pages are printed on glossy paper. Vocabulary Book Categories are Numbers, Colors, Food, Fruit and Vegetables, House Items, Body Parts, Family, Clothes, Vehicles, Nature, Animals and Greetings.
- Animal Picture Dictionary presents kid’s favorite animals in a playful new perspective. A quick glance at the index is all it takes to connect images of both exotic and common critters with their Armenian names. Try having your little one show you which animals live in your home country, or having them tell you what colors the animals are in Armenian, and it is great for playing games!
- Progress Chart helps to monitor your child’s progress each week. This chart includes 200 small stickers and a weekly progress report you can use to track their achievements. All images from the DVDs and flashcards are included in the chart to help spark your child’s memory as they point to each image and name the Armenian vocabulary word.
- World Map Poster was created to help parents teach the countries and flags of the world in a fun and colorful way. Every country is defined with the design of its own flag, which makes it easier for a young mind to understand the concept of the “world,” as well as the different countries and cultures within it.
- Activity Book is engaging, educational, and most importantly... fun! The word games and activities contained within are an excellent way to occupy your young scholar with interesting and entertaining activities such as “Go Fish,” Mazes, and Spot the Difference while reinforcing their understanding of the vocabulary covered in each DVD. This activity book Includes removable playing cards. Dino Lingo encourages any excuse to dive into a book, especially the ones you can draw in!
- Coloring Book was created with the vocabulary book and poster set in mind. While coloring the illustrations from the book and the posters, kids will naturally remember and repeat the words in Armenian.