The Armenian Genocide app is a reference tool to raise awareness and teach about the first Genocide of the 20th century. With maps, a detailed timeline, quotes, survivor accounts, historic dispatches and news reports, the app provides an immersive experience of one of the most important human rights issues of history.
- Four interactive maps: plan of the Genocide, demographics before and after, destruction of cultural monuments, and treaty borders. Throughout, relevant place marks are linked to Wikipedia.
- A timeline of events at three levels of details, linked to the map and Wikipedia.
- Historic quotes, dispatches/telegrams, news reports.
- Survivor accounts.
- Add your voice to the discussion of the topic by commenting and tagging a world map.
- Resources for further reading: websites, books, documentaries, websites.